In this section
- PE Lessons, Learning Packs and Remote Learning Plan
- Assemblies and Virtual Prayer Bags
- Work for Pupils Week 1 March 2021
- Work for Pupils Week 22 February
- Work for Pupils Week 8 February 2021
- Work for Pupils Week 1 February 2021
- Work for Pupils Week 25th January
- Work for Pupils Week 18 January
- Work for Pupils Closure Week 11th January
- Work for pupils 7th and 8th Jan
- Phonic Set 1 Sounds
- Phonics Set 2/3 Sounds
- Phonic Set 2 Sounds
- Intent, Implementation and Impact Curriculum Statement
- Foundation Stage
- Year 2
- Year 1
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Relationship and Sex Education
- Singing Spectacular 2019
How Enrichment works...
Each child is allocated to an Enrichment Group for September. The Enrichment afternoons provide the opportunity for children from different year groups to work together, each group has children from Year 1 to Year 6. The activities completed during the afternoon are designed to develop creativity and problem solving. Topics covered have included - Rememberance, Books and Respect.
The new Y1 children will be given the name of their Enrichment Group teacher at the start of the year. Siblings are in the same topic group. If you would like your child to have a red topic book for their Enrichment work please contact the office as they are available.
One afternoon each term will be an Enrichment session. The dates and topics for these afternoons will be in the school newsletters.
On this afternoon children will go to their Enrichment classroom to meet with the teacher who is leading their group. The older children will collect the younger ones.
Children will have the opportunity to share the work that they have been doing at home . They will also work with their topic teacher on an activity relating to the topic for that term.
Children will receive feedback and suggestions for areas of research and guidance and feedback will be given.
Children will be given some suggestions to work on at home before the next Enrichment session. They are also encouraged to research the Enrichment topic following their own lines of interest.
Children can add to their Enrichment projects in an ongoing way over the weeks and bring what they have done to their next session.