Dear Parents/ Carers
I hope you are all keeping well and safe and that you have managed to enjoy the VE Celebrations. Please see the attachments below to access a VE Prayer Resource from the Northampton Diocese . As I informed you last week all parents should have received an invitation to join ClassDojo from their child's class teacher. Please follow the instructions when you sign up and do not click on any options to award points or pay for an upgrade parents should not pay anything to use ClassDojo.
ClassDojo allows pupils and parents to communicate with their class teacher. Children can take a photo of their work and email it to their teacher, send in pictures and also videos and it is an excellent way for our school community to keep in touch.
If you have not seen the email please check your junk/spam/clutter and if you are still unable to find it contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have attached the work for your child to complete this week. We are aware that some of you may find it difficult to access the internet or complete the work with your children but please do as much as you can and encourage your child to read. If your child is in FS or Year 1 please try to watch the daily Ruth Miskin Phonic, Word Time and Spelling Lessons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-lVRWafuQ.
There are two free singing websites available for families to use during the school closure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pH3rJhdB6s the Diocese of Leeds Schools Singing Programme (eg Virtual Singing Lessons with Tom Session 2 ) and Sing Up at Home https://www.singup.org/singupathome both sites have fun energetic warm ups and teach uplifting songs.
BBC Bitesize lessons are available to watch through BBC IPlayer so the children can watch these on your TV if you have the BBC App - just type BBC Bitesize into search. You can also watch the youtube Phonic and Singing lessons above on your TV.
Or you can access them on the internet BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
The National Academy is a new website that provides video lessons on a range of subjects including maths, English and art. These are free of charge and age specific you may wish to use these and the BBC Bitesize online lessons to supplement the work set by your child's class teacher.
The National Academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- VE Day Prayer
- FS Homework Week 6
- FS Butterfly Cycle week 6
- FS Butterfly Factfile Sheet week 6
- FS Halving week 6
- FS Halving Sheet 2 week 6
- FS Making a Boat week 6
- FS Word Time Words
- Year 1 Week 6 Closure Timetable 11.05.2020
- Year 1 R.E Holidays and Holydays Lesson 2
- Year 1 Maths No Problem Week 11.05.2020
- Year 1 Carnivores Herbivores and Omnivores PowerPoint
- Year 1 Animals Sorting Activity
- Year 1 Activities that count as learning
- Year 2 timetable WB 11.5.2020
- Year 2 A favourite activity
- Year 2 Fun things I am doing to keep busy
- Year 2 How I feel
- Year 2 Interview
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets wb 11 5 2020
- Year 2 Unit 10 Spelling
- Year 2 VE Day Reading Comp
- Year 2 VE Comp Questions
- Year 2 VE Day Crossword
- Year 3 homework wk 6
- Year 3 An Unexpected Adventure Picture
- Year 3 Learning Log Picture 13 May
- Year 3 Emoji Quiz
- Emoji Quiz Answers
- Year 4 Home Learning 11 May 1
- Year 4 Home learning diary
- Year 4 Stars 7th May
- Year 5 Week beginning Monday 11th May
- Converting Units of time powerpoint
- Year 5 Converting Units of time tasks and answers
- Year 6 Closure Homework Week beg 8 May