In this section
- Summer Holiday Activities 2020
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 13th July
- Work for Pupils Closure Week beg 6th July
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 29th June
- Work for Pupils Closure Week beg 22nd June
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 15th June
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 8th June
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 1st June
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 25th May
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 18th May
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 11th May
- Work for Pupils Closure Week beg 4 May
- Work for Pupils Closure Week beg 27 April
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 20 April
- Easter Holiday Work April 6 to April 17
- Work for Pupils Week beg 30th March
- Work for Pupils Closure Week Beg 23rd March
- Phonic Set 1 Sounds
- Phonic Set 2 Sounds
- Phonics Set 2/3 Sounds
- Intent, Implementation and Impact Curriculum Statement
- Foundation Stage
- Year 2
- Year 1
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Relationship and Sex Education
- Singing Spectacular 2019
Dear Parents and Carers
Please find attached the work for your child to complete this week and a Collective Worship resource you may wish to complete with your child. I hope that you all continue to stay well and enjoy home schooling.
As we come to the end of the school year unfortunately we have to say goodbye not only to our Year 6 pupils but also to members of staff. Miss Cath Flynn who has taught at the school for 20 years is moving on to take up the position of Deputy Head at a school in Welwyn Garden City and we wish her every success and happiness in her new role. Miss Treanor and Miss McCabe are also leaving us to move back to Ireland. I would like to thank them all for all their hard work and for the contribution they have made to the life of the school during their time at Sacred Heart Primary. I wish them every blessing for the future, we will miss them all.
In September we will welcome three new teachers Miss Gow who will teach in Year 5, Miss Harkin who will teach in Year 2 and Miss Blackburn who will teach in Year 1. They are all very excited to be joining the Sacred Heart team.
Pupils who are presently in Foundation Stage to Year 5 will start back at school on September 2nd. We will continue with the staggered start and finish times and also designated gate. All parents and carers have been sent an email, for each of their children who are presently in Foundation Stage to Year 5, informing you of these times and entrance gate so that you are able to make any necessary arrangements before September. This email also contains information regarding their class teacher next year.
Children must arrive at the correct gate - we have allowed children to change gates since our partial reopening but due to the increased numbers we are no longer able to facilitate this.
Due to the number of children who will be in school in September we are no longer able to offer the earlier drop off and later collection times for Key Worker Children, these children should arrive and be collected at the times for their class.
If you have children in different year groups and you want them to all come into school together you should drop them off and collect them at the timings and gate for your youngest child.
In September the children will be expected to wear full school uniform apart from the days when they have PE when children should come into school in their PE kit and warm tracksuit.
We will send further information regarding the children's return to school following the government’s expected guidance in August.