Dear Parents/ Carers
I hope you and your loved ones are all keeping well and safe. We are very busy at school making arrangements in preparation of the possible return to school of children in FS, Year 1 and Year 6. Once we have finalised arrangements we will share this information with the parents and carers of these year groups so that they can make an informed decision regarding their child's return to school.We appreciate your patience.
It has been lovely to see the work that children have uploaded to ClassDojo well done to all of you for supporting your children's home learning.
If you have not signed upto ClassDojo please do so , if you have not seen the invitation email please check your junk/spam/clutter and if you are still unable to find it contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have attached the work for your child to complete this week . We also thought it would be fun if all the children could access the following website and learn the song I'm Still Singing so that we could sing it together when circumstances allow. I have attached the lyrics maybe you could upload a video of your family singing the song on ClassDojo.
I have also attached a letter from the Archbishops of England and Wales and the Sacred Heart Parish Newsletter from last Sunday. The weekly parish newsletters are available on the parish website https://www.sacredheartluton.org/newsletters/
As I have previously stated we are aware that some of you may find it difficult to access the internet or complete the work with your children but please do as much as you can and encourage your child to read. If your child is in FS or Year 1 please try to watch the daily Ruth Miskin Phonic, Word Time and Spelling Lessons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-lVRWafuQ. Speed Sound Lessons will continue over half term.
BBC Bitesize lessons are available to watch through BBC iPlayer so the children can watch these on your TV if you have the BBC App - just type BBC Bitesize into search.
Or you can access them on the internet BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
The National Academy is a new website that provides video lessons on a range of subjects including maths, English and art. These are free of charge and age specific you may wish to use these and the BBC Bitesize online lessons to supplement the work set by your child's class teacher.
The National Academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- I Am Still Singing
- Archbishops Message
- Sacred Heart Parish Newsletter Sixth Sunday of Easter 2020
- FS Work for Pupils Week 7
- FS counting in 2s week 7
- FS dominoes doubling week 7
- FS Doubling and halving challenge week 7
- FS Halving jungle game week 7.docx
- FS halving to 20 week 7
- FSDoubling bus game week 7
- FS Hail Mary Prayer
- FS Mary colouring
- FS Mary Flower Craft
- FS Prayer to Mary
- FS When I think of Mary
- FSMary asks us to live like Jesus
- Year 2 Work for Pupils
- Year 2 Maths worksheets wb 18 5 20
- Year 2 Monday activity
- Year 2 Monday Snowy the Cat
- Year 2 Tuesday Activity Newspaper
- Year 2 Tuesday Luke 24 1 19
- Year 2 Wednesday The promise of the Holy Spirit
- Year 2 Thursday The Ascension
- Year 2 Friday Pentecost Day
- Year 2 Unit 11
- Year 3 work for Pupils wk beg 18 May
- Year 3 wk 7 plannning resources
- Year 4 Pupil Home Learning 18 May
- Year 4 Writing prompts 18 May
- Year 4 Alan Turing
- Year 4 Stars 18 May
- Year 5 Work for Pupils Week beginning Monday 18th May
- Year 5 Multiplication and Division maths assessment
- Year 5 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 2
- Year 6 Work for Pupils wb 18th May
- Year 1 Maths No Problem Week 18.05.2020
- Year 1 R.E Holidays and Holydays Lesson 3
- Year 1 R.E Holidays and Holydays Lesson 4
- Year 1 Work wb 18 May