In this section
- Intent, Implementation and Impact Curriculum Statement
- Relationship and Sex Education
- PE Lessons, Learning Packs and Remote Learning Plan
- Assemblies and Virtual Prayer Bags
- Phonic Set 1 Sounds
- Phonics Set 2/3 Sounds
- Phonic Set 2 Sounds
- Foundation Stage
- Year 2
- Year 1
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Singing Spectacular 2019
Dear Parents and Carers
I hope you are all keeping well and safe. As you are already aware some of our children from Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 have returned to school. We would like to make arrangements for the remainder of this term to ensure we meet health and safety requirements.
Pupils in Reception/Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 6
We are asking parents of children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6, who have not returned to school, to make a final decision on whether you would like your child to return. If you want your child to return to school in this academic year you must inform the school by the end of the school day on Thursday 18th June. The last day for readmission is Monday 22nd June.
Due to health and safety and organisational requirements we need to know by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:30 pm on Thursday 18th June in order for your child to return to school on Monday 22 June.
If we do not hear from you we will assume your child is not returning until after the summer holidays. Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.
Pupils in Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5
Following the recent government announcements and the continuing health and safety requirements I am afraid that we will be unable to open up the school to any other year groups in this academic year.
I know this may disappoint many of you but due to the social distancing requirements and the limit on sizes of groups we are unable to accommodate further year groups. The government have not provided clear guidelines regarding September but please be reassured that we will open the school up to other year groups as soon as we are able to do so within government requirements.
We will continue to set work for children and hope you will continue to communicate with us through ClassDojo. Please be aware that our teachers are all back in class teaching as we have split the classes up into small group ( or using the correct term bubbles) so may not be as prompt in their replies.
Please find attached the work for your child to complete this week and a Collective Worship resource you may wish to complete with your child. I hope that you all continue to stay well and enjoy home schooling.
- Our School Together Apart Rainbows
- FS Homework Week 10.docx
- FS Counting Spots
- FS Doubles
- Year 1 Home Learning Week 10.docx
- Year 1 Mind Map.docx
- Year 1 Missing Poster.docx
- Year 1 RE Lesson 2 Wrong Choices.docx
- Year 2 Home Learning WB 15.6.2020.docx
- Year 2 Introduction to Problem Solving with Bar Models
- Year 2 Maths pags Thursday Friday 256 257
- Year 2 RE Tuesday and Thursday
- Year 3 HomeLearning W.B 15.06.20
- Year 3 Comprehension Thurs 18.06.20 Fri 19.06.20
- Year 3 Maths Monday 15.06.20
- Year 3 Maths Tuesday 16.06.20
- Year 3 Maths Wednesday 17.06.20
- Year 3 Maths Thursday 18.06.20
- Year 3 RE Learning Log 17.06.20
- Y4 Home Learning 15 June
- Year 4 Captain Tom Moore
- Year 4 Lesson 1 Add 2 or more fractions
- Year 4 Lesson 1 Answers Add 2 or more fractions
- Year 4 Lesson 2 Subtract 2 fractions
- Year 4 Lesson 2 Answers Subtract 2 fractions
- Year 4 Lesson 3 Fractions of a quantity
- Year 4 Lesson 3 Answers Fractions of a quantity
- Year 4 Lesson 4 Calculate quantities
- Year 4 Lesson 4 Answers Calculate quantities
- Year 5 HW wb 15th June.docx
- Year 6 HW wb 15th June
- Year 6 Lesson 1 Solve two step equations 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 2 Find pairs of values 2 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 3 Convert metric measures 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 4 Miles and kilometres 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 1 Answers Solve two step equations 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 2 Answers Find pairs of values 2 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 3 Answers Convert metric measures 2019
- Year 6 Lesson 4 Answers Miles and kilometres 2019