Dear Parents/ Carers
I hope you are all keeping well and safe. Over the last few weeks all parents should have received an invitation to join ClassDojo from their child's class teacher. Year 2 and Year 1 have been using this program for a few weeks and the feedback has been very positive. The program allows pupils and parents to communicate with their class teacher. Children can email their work to their teacher, send in pictures and also videos and it is an excellent way for our school community to keep in touch.
If you have not seen the email please check your junk/spam/clutter and if you are still unable to find it contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have attached the work for your child to complete this week and a letter from Pope Francis to young people. We are aware that some of you may find it difficult to access the internet or complete the work with your children but please do as much as you can and encourage your child to read. If your child is in FS or Year 1 please try to watch the daily Ruth Miskin Phonic, Word Time and Spelling Lessons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-lVRWafuQ.
BBC Bitesize lessons are available to watch through BBC iPlayer so the children can watch these on your TV if you have the BBC App - just type BBC Bitesize into search.
Or you can access them on the internet BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
The National Academy is a new website that provides video lessons on a range of subjects including maths, English and art. These are free of charge and age specific you may wish to use these and the BBC Bitesize online lessons to supplement the work set by your child's class teacher.
The National Academy https://www.thenational.academy/
Finally Mrs Ryan sent me this prayer and I would like to share it with all of you
Take time to think, it is the source of power.
Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to play, it is the secret of staying young.
Take time to be quiet, it is the opportunity to seek God.
Take time to be aware, it is the opportunity to help others.
Take time to love and be loved, it is God’s greatest gift.
Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul.
Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness.
Take time to dream, it is what the future is made of.
Take time to pray, it is the greatest power on Earth.
- Letter from Pope Francis
- FS Homework Week 5
- FS clock face to fill in number week 5
- FS coin ordering activity week 5
- FS purse filling week 5
- FS money template and challenge week 5
- FS picture word challenge week 5.docx
- Year 1 Work Timetable 04.05.2020
- Year 1 Maths No Problem Week 04.05.2020
- Year 1 R.E Holidays and Holydays
- Year 1 Dover Castle
- Year 1 Parts of a Castle PowerPoint
- Year 1 Blank Castle Diagram to label
- Year 2 Work Timetable WB 4 5 20 3198
- Year 2 English Documents Wk Bg 4.5.2020
- Year 2 Maths No Problem Wk bg 4.5.2020
- Year 3 homework wk 5
- Year 3 6th May Story Writing Prompt
- Year 3 The Story of Mary
- Year 3 Tuesday 5th May Instruction checklist
- Year 4 Home Learning 4 May
- Year 4 Home learning diary
- Year 5 Week beginning Monday 4th May
- Year 5 Adverbial Sort
- Year 5 Describing a setting
- Year 5 Estimating Volume Worksheets and Answers
- Year 5 SPAG test
- Year 6 Work wb 4th May