We are currently recruiting Class Teachers for September 2019.
The Governors of our friendly and successful school invite applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
We can offer:
- a happy Catholic school community with a friendly staff
- positive, happy children who enjoy learning
- very good home school links
- a well resourced school and working environment
- a commitment to your profession development
We are looking for someone who:
- is sympathetic to the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
- is an enthusiastic and good classroom practitioner, committed to achieving high standards in all areas
- enjoys working as part of a team.
A visit to the school is encouraged to fully appreciate what the school can offer to the right candidate.
For further information, contact the Head Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01582 730781 .
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
You can apply online via www.mynewterm.com/school/Sacred-Heart-Primary-School/109640 Alternatively you can complete the attached application form and return to Mrs J Cullen Sacred Heart Primary Langford Drive Luton LU2 9AJ email@example.com