We are currently recruiting for a qualified teacher (KS1/KS2) to join our happy and friendly team in September 2021. We also have a maternity leave teaching position from April 2021 details and an application form for these vacancies can be viewed on mynewterm.
The Governors of our friendly and successful school invite applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
We can offer:
- A happy Catholic school community with a friendly staff
- Positive, happy children who enjoy learning
- Excellent home, school and parish links
- A well resourced school and stimulating learning environment
- A highly supportive leadership team, staff and Governing Body committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
- A commitment to your professional development
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be dedicated to supporting to the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
- Is an enthusiastic and good to outstanding classroom practitioner, committed to achieving high standards and attainment for all pupils.
- Is committed to achieving the full potential of all groups of pupils
- Enjoys working as part of a team and is able to communicate effectively with others.
The school is committed to safe recruitment procedures and safeguarding children.