We are currently recruiting for a qualified teacher (KS1/KS2) to join our happy and friendly team in September 2020.
The Governors of our friendly and successful school invite applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
We can offer:
- A happy Catholic school community with a friendly staff
- Positive, happy children who enjoy learning
- Excellent home, school and parish links
- A well resourced school and stimulating learning environment
- A highly supportive leadership team, staff and Governing Body committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
- A commitment to your professional development
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be dedicated to supporting to the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
- Is an enthusiastic and good to outstanding classroom practitioner, committed to achieving high standards and attainment for all pupils.
- Is committed to achieving the full potential of all groups of pupils
- Enjoys working as part of a team and is able to communicate effectively with others.
The school is committed to safe recruitment procedures and safeguarding children.